Sunday, December 30, 2007

Purpose of blog

I've seen this as part of the user profile on a few blogs. The best comment I've come across till now is - Huh !!!

Less is truly more in this case.

Anyway, I think I have come up with a whole new use for my blog. I'm going to use my blog to measure something intangible.

Vetti, in tamil, is jobless. I call the act of being vetti as vettiness. My measure to quantify the extent of vettiness is called vettiness quotient.

How does this vettiness quotient work ? The relationship I have devised is - Vettiness quotient is directly proportional to the number of posts in a month. Since I am fixing my sampling period to a month's time, this measure will vary month on month. Every month there will be a vettiness quotient value which will be comparable over time.

If I remember right, December 2007 has the most number of posts by me. Thus proving that my vettiness quotient is at an all time high right now.

Damn, today is 30th dec. I still have a day to go. Maybe tomorrow I'll post something and beat my own record.

That will be fun. A record that lasted one day. That should be a record by itself. I'm getting rather good at this.

2 comments:

Sunitha said...

Good one.....will keep following your vettiness quotient! ;-)Only one so far for Jan?!!!

Sowji said...

Well, I'm not done yet :)