Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The $ problem

This is not one of my pointless rants. This is where I show people that my interest in Economics and Finance is well founded.

Everybody who knows how to read will probably know about the US dollar depreciating. But I'm guessing that all you people would have had a very one dimensional view of the situation. You know, like how you have been working onsite with some I.T company and suddenly all the dollars you managed to save over the years are not worth that much rupees. Like how your bonus or salary revisions are suddenly going down hill.

I dont blame you people if thats all you have read or thought about. It's your money. You've worked for it. If it's being flushed down the toilet, hell yes you ought to be concerned. Please note, I use the word "concerned" and NOT "worried".

Thats exactly what I dont want to talk about.

Think beyond the amount that hits your salaried account every month.

Think Big.

Think international.

Think GLOBAL.

If you have any interest in international macro economics, read here. If you are genuinely interested in global economics, trust me this read will not disappoint you.

No comments: