Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My day @ work

I am bored.
I want to sleep.
Huh !!!
What day is today ?
Which movie is releasing this Friday ?
What time should I have coffee ?
What kind of coffee should I have ?
How many times have I checked my mail today ?
Yaaawwwnnn .....
I need a new mobile.
I have to change my car.
What the hell am I doing here ?

If I am thinking any one of the above mentioned thoughts, it can mean only one thing.

I am in office.

Do not make the mistake of assuming that my presence in office means I am working. Oh no. One of the advantages of working for a credit desk when international credit markets are on the floor is, I get paid for free.

It's like space time continuity ceases to exist when I am in office. Every day is like a deja vu of the previous day in office.

Which leads me to question, what the hell am I doing here ?

No comments: