Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My sincere advise

In case you are not married, marry someone you already know. From the look of things, I'm sure the entire process is bound to get very ugly.

If you find someone on your own, there are so many advantages. For starters, you wont have prospective matchmakers asking your parents, "Can I have a recent photo of your son?". And obviously, you wont have people commenting on how photogenic your face is or how you appear to be shorter in the photo than you really are.

No pre-marriage pains in this case. There is no avoiding the marriage blues or the post-marriage trauma.

But then, something is better than nothing, right ??

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This really gets me thinkin ..kya hua sir out of experience kya?
but then true.tell me about that!!..arranged marriages are absolute crap..but then.. :)