Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Questions

What is it about asking questions which are never meant to be answered ?

One would tend to assume that they serve no real purpose, but if that was the case, then one would be completely wrong. I can't quite put my finger on the beauty of these questions. Lets check this one out.

"Which is worse, shopping for women or shopping with women?"

I guess shopping for women with women would particularly suck but I also guess one can make a case for either of the two options.

As I like to say, the answer is only important when asked the right question. When silence is the answer, you know you have hit on one hell of a good question.

So, keep coming up with questions. Questions are the sign of progressive thinking. Bad questions just mean that the direction of your progression is a little off, but not meaningless.

For all those readers who feel like this post is a complete load of crap, I only have the say that the feeling is mutual.

Cheerio.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

stumbled on your blog while random browsing.. very interesting...

this one abt questions reminds me of the conversation that usually happens between me and my hubby..

me(pointing at some random female): am i fatter than her?
hubby:(quiet)
me: am i as fat as her?
hubby:(quiet)
.
.
.u get the drift..:)