Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Does history repeat itself ?

There is this quote by some guy who's name I can't recall just now.

"History does not repeat itself. The historians repeat one another."

Just realised the truth in that statement. I find myself in a situation I have been in before. One would tend to think, given my past experience, I will be able to handle the situation better than the first time. Which is true. But that's not the point. The point is, I let myself be put in the situation again.

Worst part is, I saw it coming. Unfortunately I was not willing to let go. Most unfortunate. Too little too late. It has cost me time. It is going to take more than just time to correct this. I'm going to have to change few other things as well. No easy task. Should be interesting to see how things turn out.

Lessons are always there to be learnt. Question is, am I willing to learn ?

No comments: