Saturday, February 2, 2008

Sunset, Beach, Sundal and the rest

Scene Sindhamani, henceforth referred to as SS, and Rouse Rangamani, henceforth referred to as RR, are friends.

Just as any other weekday, they are jobless and decide to meet up to rant about their joblessness to each other. They decide to meet at elliots beach. They get themselves a packet of sundal each, the universal sign of vettiness.

The following is the complete conversation that occured between them:

SS: Do you know what we should do ?
RR: No. What ?
SS: If I knew I wouldn't have asked now, would I ?
RR: Hmm. If I knew I would have told you now, wouldn't I ?
SS: Hmm. Good point.

They decide to go in for their second packet of sundal and watch the sunset.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice one.
btw, from when sunset started happening in elliots beach?? :)

Sowji said...

but of course .. that one point you are having it :)

Crazy on Bollywood said...

Lol.....Good conversation.They r the real friend.