Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Questions & Answers

Idleness + Tuesday afternoon = Yahoo messenger

Obviously, that was not the first time I had used yahoo messenger but it certainly was the first time that using messenger had induced a post.

Following are two excerpts from my conversation with two of my friends, they are close enough - don't remember the whole thing word for word.

Start
Friend1: "Change that picture of ur's. Cant stand it anymore"
Me: "u can always hide the pic"
Fin

Start
Me: "i realised that people have developed a penchant for calling me crazy"
Friend2: "that's because you are crazy"
Me: "Nothing like a dose of truth to really wake me up :)"
Friend2: "what did u expect"
Fin

Hey, i was in office. It's my god given right to have more than one chat window open. Back off.

Conclusions:

1. Relatively complex questions tend to have relatively simple answers and vice versa.
2. I have the capacity to come up with completely rhetorical questions and smart ass answers.
3. My rhetorical questions somehow always seem to be answered.

All of a sudden this quote comes to mind:

"It is better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" - Mark Twain, if i remember correctly.

No comments: