Thursday, April 2, 2009

How does it feel ....

This friend of mine asked me, How it feels to be engaged? Couldn't find an answer then. I think I can attempt one now.

Everything feels the same, but time doesn't seem to move quite as fast as it used to. Feels like time has slowed only to allow me to enjoy this period of my life. Can't complain really. I like how I feel right now.

Things that used to annoy me still annoy me. Things that used to make me happy still make me happy. Just that the intensity which used to be there is not there anymore. It's been replaced by this, for lack of a better word, "thing".

Everything else seems to matter a little less. There is only one dominant thought on my mind. I can't seem to get it out of my head. I don't want to get it out of my head.

I like the fact that I am now looking forward to something more than just the weekend. A smile find its way on to my face with relative ease.

Feels comfortable. Feels nice. And most importantly, feels right.

No comments: