Friday, February 16, 2007

My past ..... My future

I find myself at the gates of Midian. I leave behind chaos only to find myself staring at the face of pristine insanity.

Moses took 40 years to go back and lead the Israeli's to freedom. Wonder how long it'll take for me to figure out what needs to be done.

I wake to a morning with no reason for waking.
Terrible fears replace reason.
I live in a world where to think is treason.
I think back to the time I lost my way.
Gentle memories replace my fears.
I can hear the song where my heart collides.
My thoughts are blurred.
Like reflecting light, glistening under water.
So close, yet so far.

2 comments:

myprivategarden said...

Moses found his way coz he looked Up....
Just a thought dear :)

Sowji said...

hey gardener, i tend to look inside :)