Saturday, December 23, 2006

I thought I was suffering from blogger's block

I started to type thinking that I was right smack in between one of the worst cases of blogger's block. Now why would I try to come up with a post when I feel I have nothing to yap about ? Ha, why blog at all then. No compulsion to post you know.

Here I am listening to some music on an idle Saturday afternoon, yeah there are people who are idle on Saturday in this world. Must be something about Harris Jayaraj's music in Sainikudu. I had a brief flash of something that I could possibly turn into a post. Here goes.

I am trying to understand that one moment of clarity in thought in an otherwise normal mindless passage of time that people have come to call life. You know, the kind that Newton had when he saw lying idle under an apple tree.

I'm sure everyone, at some point or the other, would have experienced this. Genius is probably just recognising these flash's of enlightenment and acting on them. "Genius is born -- not paid" - Oscar Wilde

Question is, Are you up for the moment ?

No comments: